To select a museum, click “Details/Reserve”, then select which Pass to reserve.
Boston Harbor Island Ferry
The largest recreational open space in Eastern Massachusetts, the Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park is comprised of 34 islands and mainland parks that deliver access to historic sites and provide opportunities to hike and camp. Transportation to the islands is by ferry and, depending on the location, your own boat. Please refer to their website for the most up-to-date information about what is open and how to get there.
Discount passes to the Boston Harbor Islands are now available with a valid Lowell library card. Each pass is good for up to 4 tickets, weekdays only.
Visit http://www.bostonharborislands.org to learn about the islands, view park maps and activity calendars, and access the ferry schedule.
ALL FERRY TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE.
(Allows for 2-for-1 ferry fees on weekdays for up to 4 people to either SPECTACLE OR GEORGES ISLANDS.)
You do not need to reserve on the library website, simply follow instructions below:
1. Visit http://www.bostonharborcruises.com/harbor-islands/
2. Click "Buy Tickets"
3. Select either Spectacle Island Ferry or Georges Island Ferry from the list.
4. Scroll up the page to choose up to 4 tickets then click “Choose Time”
5. Select date and time of ferry
6. Enter ZBPL20HI73 in the Promo Code field and click "Apply Code"
6. Click “Continue” and then complete the next few screens.
7. Print tickets at home or pick up at Will Call window at least 30 minutes before your ferry.
Additional restrictions may apply. For further details go to
Massachusetts State Parks (Department of Conservation and Recreation)
The Massachusetts State Parks have locations in all regions of the Commonwealth, from Pittsfield to Boston, and from Gloucester to Provincetown. They include beaches, wooded parks, parkways, and reservoirs, each with its own unique activities and amenities like hiking, biking, swimming and boating, camping, and more.
Free parking at over 50 Mass State Park facilites.